This section shows you how to customize your system. It allows you to add or remove fields, views, tables, and change form layouts, depending on your needs. You are also able to manage user role, custom form scripts, custom form widgets or workflow here as well. Any changes made here are applied immediately within the system after publish.
Following diagram shows the system setup layout.
Following is the 'System Setup' landing page you can see after successful login.
The main navigation menu shall consists of following:
- Brevity: On click, always take you to the Homepage.
- Manage: You can access the following System Setup Function and Management List:
- Browse Table: You can access all the published tables and view them in the actual environment.
- Back to App: You will be switched to front-end application.
- Log-off: You will be logged out from the application.
THIS FEATURE WILL AFFECT ALL INFORMATION BEING READ AND GENERATED BY THE SYSTEM AND MAY LOSE FUNCTIONALITY OR DATA. PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS IN USING THIS FEATURE OR REQUEST ASSISTANCE IF YOU ARE NOT SURE.