- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This article explains how to change the pricelist associated with client funding records in bulk. This will allow you to claim at the correct rate based on when the service is delivered, and against the correct service booking in PRODA.
For Remote and Very Remote pricelists, these will need to be imported first into your instance. Click here to see how to do this.
Please follow these steps to bulk change the pricelist for a client.
- To access the change pricelist function, under the Administration menu, select the Change Pricelist option
- On the Change Pricelist page, as the first step, select the pricelist that you would like to migrate and select the Effective Date.
From Pricelist - This is the pricelist that you have set from the client's funding. This is the old pricelist that you wanted to change from the client's funding.
Effective Date - This will be the date of the new pricelist will take effect.
- On the final screen, select the new pricelist that you wanted to set to the client's funding. You also need to select the change type from this section.
- Depending on the Change Type selected, the system will apply the pricelist updates as follows:
- Update Existing Funding: The system will update the existing Client Funding record with the new pricelist. The client's roster will also be updated with the new pricelist from the effective date. Shifts prior to the effective date will not be affected, and will still have the previous pricelist. This is the recommended option.
- Create New Funding: This will create a copy of the exiting client funding record with the new pricelist. Brevity will transfer any utilised totals from the migrated client funding record to the new client funding record as a Used to Date value. This is a good option if you prefer to sign a new agreement with the client - this option will create a new client funding record with the date of the new agreement
- Click the Change Pricelist button to apply the new pricelist to the selected records..